One cannot mention 2020 without the impact of the global pandemic: the human, social and economic impact has been devastating. COVID-19 forced us to focus on what mattered – truly mattered. People. Relationships. Kindness. We refocused what it meant to be Roar Records Inc. Who we wanted to work with. And in
Olympian, Motivational Speaker and Brand Ambassador
For the opportunity to partner with
Jessica Phoenix, please fill out the form below, with thanks:
Jessica Phoenix is a three-time Olympian, five-time Pan AM Medalist and is one of Canada’s most decorated Equestrians.
As a talented young rider, Jessica was on the radar of Canada’s Eventing team at an early age and was first named to their talent squad in the spring of 2000. She is Canada’s most medaled and experienced eventer, with over 22 years of experience at the High-Performance Level. Here are just a few of her achievements:
- One of the Top eventers in the world, consistently ranked in the Top 100
- One of 17 eventers in the world to have competed in over 100 CCI 4*-S and the only Canadian to achieve this milestone (April 2021)
- In 2020/2021 – during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, she trained at home in Canada and competed successfully at CCI 4* in Kentucky (placing in the Top 11 with 3 mounts) and at the Bromont Intermediate, winning on Pavarotti
- Competed in the most CCI 5* than any other Canadian Eventer
- Only Canadian equestrian ever to medal in 3 consecutive Pan AM Games with the same mount, Pavarotti:
- Lima 2019: Team Bronze; Top placing Canadian -5th
- Toronto 2015: Individual Silver, Team Bronze
- Guadalajara 2011: Individual Gold, Team Silver
- Represented Canada at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio: Mount – A Little Romance
- Represented Canada at the 2012 Olympic Games in London: Mount – Exponential
- Represented Canada at the World Equestrian Games in 2018 with Pavarotti
- Represented Canada at the World Equestrian Games in 2014 with Pavarotti
- Represented Canada at the World Equestrian Games in 2010, with Exponential
Jessica is an exceptional coach and mentor, with many of her students going on to successful eventing careers of their own. Her depth of experience gives her the steady confidence to inspire others and compete under pressure. She is a mentor for students across the country, and is the subject of both a hit song, “RISE” and a book “RISE: The Jessica Phoenix Story”
She has appeared on the popular TV show “All Around Champion” as a guest coach. And she, along with Pavarotti, are a popular duo in the game “FEI Equestriad World Tour”
Yet it is how Jessica handles life’s challenges that makes her such a powerful and highly sought-after motivational speaker: in the 11th hour at her third Olympic appearance representing Canada at the 2020 Tokyo Games, Pavarotti sustained a minor injury on a final practice gallop. Not wanting to risk further injury to her beloved equine partner, Jessica withdrew from the games. But instead of flying back home, Jessica remained in Tokyo and coached her teammate, helping the rider achieve her best result ever, delivering a Masterclass in sportsmanship, friendship and the true meaning of an Olympian.
Her life philosophy, “If you can dream it, you can become it.” comes from the heart.
Jessica lives on a farm with her husband Joel and their two children, plus their family of many animals. Her outstanding character traits and kindness are just two of many reasons why she is in such high demand. Need some inspiration? You need Jessica.